Thanks to Visit Springfield, the City of Springfield, and our generous donors, Springfield Jaycees are thrilled to bring thousands to downtown Springfield to enjoy another firework celebration in 2022!
Join us all weekend as we enjoy music, pageants, games, obstacle courses, movies, and more!
Schedule of Events:
Thursday, June 30th: Levitt Amp Music Series welcomes Charanga Tropical for Latin night. Bring your lawn chair, picnics and dance the night away. Free kid’s activities and fireworks to kick off the weekend of celebrations!
Friday, July 1st: Discounts and deals offered all over Springfield to area hotels (ask for a complimentary bag in the lobby!) and enjoy sights in New Salem and experience lunch designed by local chefs, and check out Rock the Dock 2022 for fireworks!
Saturday, July 2nd: Head to the North Mansion Block with a kid’s zone, food vendors, patriotic dog pageant, and a movie on the Y block.
- 1pm: Festival Opens (food, drinks, and merchandise)
- 1:30 – 5:30pm: Wood N Nickel Society on the Main Stage
- 2pm – 8pm: Kid’s Area Open (bounce houses, obstacle course, activities and games)
- 6pm: Municipal Band
- 7pm: Patriotic Dog Pageant on Main Stage
- 8pm: Movie on the outdoor screen (National Treasure) on Main Stage
Sunday, July 3rd: Join us for the final day & night of celebrations on the North Mansion Block. We will have live music through-out the day, with The Shenanigans headlining until the firework display at dusk!
- 12pm: Festival Opens
- 12 – 8pm: Kid’s Area Open
- 1 – 1:30pm: Tip Top Tappers on Side Stage
- 1:30 – 2pm: Capital City Dance Team on Main Stage
- 2 – 2:30pm: Copper Coin Ballet on Side Stage
- 3 – 3:30pm: Calia Cole on Main Stage
- 3:30 – 5pm: Astrofix on Main Stage
- 6:15 – 9:15pm: The Shenanigans on Main Stage
- 9:30pm: Fireworks